choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HERMES

I just wan to blog down this 18K Hermes Bag incident at the Narita Airport, Macdonald.

Was sitting down and taking out my Burberry Blue Label Paper Bag when a guy from the Tour group ask me how much I spend for the bag...I told him si bei xim tia leh... around 900SGD.... then I look behind(He is seated behind me)...saw a big black paper bag without any label..

So I casually ask him...So how much your wife spend? Heard she is extending her stay to shop more hor?

He say... My "Sao Ba Xing"... Buy a 18K bag...

"Oh, 18K Yen?" I asked...thinking.. not much mah... mine oredi close to 30K YEn....chey...

"No...In SGD...18K SGD..."

My jaw nearly dropped... "What brand is that???"

"Hey Meeee" .... --> HERMES

WOW!! thats the legendary bag which need 3-4 years to order in Singapore and wait for it to arrive....
In Tokyo u can get it on the rack!OMG! 18K... TMD... why do such damn filthy rich pple exist! I am so heart pain over my 1K Blue Label..Pple 18K...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home