choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things to buy

Blue Label Burberry
Yeah...going to Tokyo in less than a weeks time! I am so excited about this trip, hopefully able to buy some off season cheap cheap Blue label bags which is exclusively sold in Japan.How much do I budget for this leh... hmmm...hope to go below 300... but if got cheap wallet..budget increase to 500...
ok lar..i dun go Japan everyday mah...will splurge abit on myself and hopefully get a nice nice bag...Hoon also say she wan to get the Blue label as well.. heheee
kana deep poison ah...
Now wondering how cheap the bags will be!
Then i want to get the Origins Mask, Biotherm product and SKII facial wash
Goodies..Maybe get some goodies for colleagues and family...
Sideline abit on my complaint King..
Raphael Complaint to my mum how I beat him! He says..Maaa meee "Ah AH"...then shows my parents how I hit Raphael!Then my mum called me to ask...say Raphael say i beat him... isit true... wah...shocked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home