choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tokyo Trip - My Indulgence

I finally bought the "famous" blue label Burberry in Tokyo and indeed it is a beauty!

DSC05198

DSC05203



At first when we went Ginza, I saw 2 BL bags and keep asking Benji which one nicer...end up chosen the one I have now... Then upon payment..i saw a Nice wallet...keep calculating and realised its over SGD300!! close to 400..comparable to the bag i bought...so Benji sort of discourage me and ask me get the Kate Spade instead...

Hai...after a few days of thinking..Think for 2 nites..i decided to cheong back to Ginza just to get that wallet..poor benji got to accompany me there despite his shoes getting wet, his pants wet.. *Muacks**

DSC06045


DSC06049

DSC06047
hehee...now back to reality...poorer by 1K...sian man...hahahaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home