choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dad's Accident on 20-Mar-2010

It was a very normal Weekend, me relaxing at my Mum's place and lazing around while Ben is studying at school.
At 1+pm, My sis received a call... she was suddenly very flustered and ask me to go listen...
I was stunned... My dad told me he "langa" ..now in ambulance... Face very pain
When i asked anywhere bleeding.. he say he dunno... all he noe was he wake up in ambulance...
My heart Sank... Yes... SANK

We rushed to hospital at around 2pm... Was all worried, called Dad and he got response..Just Keep telling us his face pain..
When we finally see him in ward, we got a shock of our life.. His right face was swollen till...beyond recognition... and right eyes were hidden behind that big swell..
The first things he asked was wonder how is the bike.. how is condition..where issit...
Then he seems not to know that his face was so swollen.. I believed all of us felt so sad...




Then he told us, it would have been better if he is not around... bills, installments were heavily burdening him
I guessed this statement struck us pretty hard that we werent sensitive to such $ issues previously..we were too busy buying things for ourselves that we neglect his constant complaints on how hard up he is...

A Real Wake Up Call to US!
It was a terrifying night for me as I simply couldnt sleep till 3am... tossing and turning... then decided to give him 1k to tide over this period and told him the next day that i will try to contribute more if its within my means
We, the siblings will come up with more money for him to cover house loan, utilities and misc...


Well... It was hard on him...


The next day, I spend almost the whole day in hospital accompaying him as he is bored
After telling him my plan to give him some cash.. he seems very relieved and happy...
Then i told him that if he is realli in need of cash, He should have told me...




Anyway Money is not a problem, as long as he is FINE.

Then on Sunday Night he told Hoon & Lai how much he wanted an iphone... (Well..he is always abit on the high tech side...)

So on Tuesday, while running errands at Traffic Police, Insurance Company, we went to Comcenter to get him an IPHONE.

After the trip to comcenter, he started feeling unwell, They told me he vomitted once on Monday night he was discharged at home.

He pushed it off and say that the food he took was oily... We were worried again.. Haiz.. Head impact..Who is not worried?

So when we tabao food home, we noticed he had no appetite at all. Another alarming issue..No appetite, vomitted once... He told us he felt giddy too...



He went on to rest. At about 6+pm, Lai called me to say Dad vomitted again




So we rushed him to A&E and by the time we reached, he was feeling unwell, looks weak




We waited outside the A&E till midnite... Then Ben & I went back first as next day got to work...




Luckily the diagnosis is not on his condition worsen..is the painkiller not suitable..

ALAMAK! The hospital one of a kind..how come they dun give him the painkiller which he was on during his stay in hospital..FAINT.




Well...Hope he recover soon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home