choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Jeff Chang Happiness Choice World Tour 2010











Oh ya! When i first heard that Jeff Chang Coming to SIN for his latest World tour Concert in Aug 14, I was very devasted...



Why? As it falls on my phuket trip! So ZUN!

Was telling Ben maybe we can foresake the Phuket trip since its so chaotic in Thai now (hehee..evil intentions lar)


But was told by ben that phuket is safe for time being.. =(

Then was so sad for a few days before I went google and try to see if his next stop be in any other country nearby


Suddenly chanced upon this Concert in Genting lor! Was so excited till nearly cannot work!

hahaa...check with ben lar...etc..end up got the tickets thru sistic becoz the genting hotline simply sucks! can take down my credit card details. go ahead and charge and then...line cut off

call back took so long to verify and check who is that smart alex! piang..then end up tell me booking havent start...so refund my $$

so i give up on them and chose to book with sistic instead..more reliable for first timer like me

Now sitting down here..so excited about this trip!!

Yeah

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger billionbee said...

great see u on genting on 2/10/10....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home