choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yawn.....

 this timing I am still actively posting...there is only one possibility..Raphael is Sleeping..

Yes he is... but the saddest thing is...he started his nap from 7pm just now...so the next possibility is he may wake up anytime from now... *sian*

Hmmm...then the next next possibility is he may wake up later around 2-3 am when i am deeply asleep...cham cham... hahahaa

I dare not think...now should i wake him up? hahhaaa

Haiyo...be prepared for the WORST!!!

8th May 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home