choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

CO2 Mask

Actually I bought this mask very long ago...maybe 2 months back...and only tried once...the results is very good... Really hydrate my skin well...But was very busy for past few months and simply had no time to do mask lor...and somemore the quantity of the mask is so much...The first time i tried out the mask...can u imagine I shared with my Mum, My Sis, My BROTHER!!! hahahaha

Some Details of the Mask:
Aqua Theraphy.
Attracts and binds water molecules, provides intensive level of hydration to skin.
Helps to speed up water permeation to the skin and results in long lasting moisturizing efect up to 24 hours.
Ulimately solving the problem of bottom layer of cell and hence achieves the function of skin brightening, revitalizing and restoring.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home