choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hoonx's Graduation

20th May 2010

It had been a LONG LONG time since I had a Proper breakfast..and YES! Solid Proper Breakfast..Not Milkshake...

Went to SP yesterday morning and ordered a prawn mee without prawn.. hahaaaa (my usual order to FC6 Prawn Noodle stall...am allergic to prawn lar)

Then took a few bites of Benji's Western food...YUM YUM!

Really the feeling of eating solid compared to milkshake is totally different...of coz milkshake is healthier, less oil, low in calorie...but once a while when really indulge..its GREAT!!

Been close to 10years since I stepped into SP lor...Ytd went to my little sis graduation and so happy she finally make it!
Also a very very hot weather and spend most of my time helping hoonx to take group picture..she is excited...

hahaa..

20th May 2010

Yeah...So proud to have a sister who is going to be studying in NTU leh... Hello! its local university and one of the TOP hor!

Finally in our house got a Local Grad in years to come.. *ahem...i am a foreign uni grad lar..but its prestigious to be one from LOCAL!**
Wah! in a few years time hope to attend her Uni Graduation!! By then Raphael be ard....5-6YO lor

Lets see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home