choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Notti boy

30th May 2010

Recently I find that when raphael takes too sugary food after 8pm..he seems super hyperactive...
to the extend he jump n jump and run about like a spoilt toy...cannot stop
then last nite he started to throw things at Ben & Me


which really anger us...coz no reasons why he shld be throwing objects at us and it hurts leh
So i tried to scold him..push him to a corner and scold lor...


he started to cry and at many points try to divert my attention by saying he wan milk...then at sometimes he wan to beat me!
WAH! its either that the sugar level was too high after 2 yakults by grandparents...that make him lose his ability to think...


or he too naughty..shall monitor this action!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home