choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stunned...

Can u imagine spending 10k without knowing?

I just realised thru my deep calculation today that I had spend 10k within month of March - Sept without realising!!! a span of 6+months, omg...

I think that I am lucky that I have such spare cash...else... think my life still do-able and live-able..

just that without the luxury of going Phuket, Genting, Hard Rock hotel stay, going restaurant almost weekly...blah blah blah

Tabulated out the possible places my money had gone to... I tink major part went to restaurant and spee and daily expenses...

Haiz...time to start to save up for #2 liao...End of the day, my conclusion is I cannot do without a job! hahaa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home