choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gained 3+ Kg!!!!

This pregnancy I think my weight gain very steady...keep gaining weight....despite the fact that I had morning sickness hahaa.....

After my detailed scanned, I am now officially less than 19 weeks to go..still a boy, 413grams as at 20week scan

So far the changes in me is that the tummy getting bigger...hmmm...more tired...

Really looking forward to having a long rest from work..which is sometimes frustrating and sad to say...unfair at times...
People have different treatment n privileges...What someone did wrongly may not be a fault or error to someone else eyes...

What someone did supposingly correct may not be correct to someone else eyes.... What was done 6months ago may still be something FRESH in someone else mind!!!

Whatever was done was done... But some pple just bringing it up and this is getting on my nerves

What had the world become to? Taking sides, showing favourism? Keeping pets? Just becoz someone works longer in the company doesnt mean they can shirk all responsibilities and sit there right?

I give up...End of the day, my pay is in on time, I get to spend on my stuffs and pamper my family...I am fine...

No point being so on the ball, unappreciated...Just be happy and go on maternity leave in 4months time!

Something to look forward to...

Yesterday was sharing with Shara on the low placenta possibility which bugs me for a week...

In my detailed scan Ah Kek mentioned my placenta is slightly low and may have to go for c-sect if by 32 weeks it doesnt go up... Arrrh...Devasting news... maybe she is trying to paint the worst case scenario...

But whatever she tell me later doesnt change the fear growing in me...


Dear fren Shara really managed to cheer me up by saying maybe from week 32 I be given bed rest if I am really diagnosed with low placenta and high risk of bleeding!..*hope not as I hope for a natural birth and pray for smooth delivery*

That makes 16 weeks + a possible 4-8 weeks of hospitalisation leave...WOW! 5months!!!!!!

She also say that alot of unforeseen circumstances may arised in pregnancy like breech baby, prematured, heavy bleeding..most importantly is still the end product : the baby... 

She told me c sect is not as bad as I think as she cant feel any pain during the cut cut part..just the after effect is like shit...hmmm......

Thanks Shara for cheering me up! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home