choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Reading.......

After 3 years..i finally found time to read again..since i started my studies, any spare time will be spend "worrying" about exams and lesson..i will feel guilty whenever i read anything outside work or school..with 11 out of 12 modules cleared this year, i can finally "reward" myself with a book that i love to read and not NEED to read..the book that I am reading now is "too big to fail" by Andrew Ross Sorkin..its an insightful view into the events leading up to the 2008 debt crisis..this crisis meant alot to me personally, although not financially..i didnt lose my job during this crisis..but instead i got a "new" job haha..

Nomura bought over Lehman outside US..and my life has been turned upside down from the day the firms merge..new colleagues, new culture, new work scope..alot of what ifs in my head..what if lehman didnt collapse? what if  Nomura didnt buy over Lehman Asia?

Hope reading this book will provide some answers to some questions lingering in my head..not WHAT IF..but WHY they fails..

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home