choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Priority Seats

Somehow I find that most pregnant ladies seems to take for granted that they should be offered a seat in MRT/buses...

If people are sitting in reserved seats and do not give up to them, they will feel that they are wrong...kick a big fuss over it...take picture post to STOMP etc...

Are they really wrong?

I would think that if we really need to sit down, we should asked for it and not stand there wait for pple to offer us. OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO ASK

if they don't give up without asking, they are not in the wrong too...maybe they are really asleep?
Its just a moral issue and not a complusory Must to give up ba

Would think this is a constant debate on whether to give up or not... To me if I managed to secure a seat is a bonus...if not..then bo bian lor..just stand...anyway we paid the same fare on transport..what gives me the special privilege that I must have a seat?

But so far been very very lucky that most people when seeing me will kindly offer me their seat...even if they dont, i also dun care leh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home