choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 24 checkup

It seems like time passed so quickly! Every 4weeeks passes by with a breeze and today we are scheduled to see Dr Kek again! As usual we are always on the 830am Sat slot due to mummy's request to the nurses and they are always so nice to accommodate her!

Today I am weighing @69.5kg! A total of 12.5kg gain within the pass 24weeks!
Ben say that well for Raphael I keep vomiting so the weight is more or less "controlled"

But for newbie, I keep feeling hungry and keep eating... Without the vomiting part and thus explain my weight gain :(

I will try to snack healthy Ba! Not easy but will Try to drink milkshake when I am cravings for junk food

Newbie is very active now and I always feel his kicks and movement .. At times I can feel my whole stomach moving away!!

He is now 716grams as of week 24! Dr Kek says that he is of average weight!

The normal scan for his heart, blood flow is fine, growing well still a boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home