choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 15 - Colony of Ants found!

This morning found a big army of ants...marching from balcony all the way to the kitchen..like a stretch of black troops...Wah got a real shock to see this black stretch early in the morning!! Left with 5-10mins before brandon come fetch us so chope chope spray insecticide and clean up the murder scene! Min got at least 500ants Ba!

They seems to b shifting house leh and migrating over! Must step up on the ants poison Liao
I hate to see such creatures in my house!

After work, reach home to see Raphael sitting at the pouch waiting for me... Been 2 consecutive days he sitting there to wait and is heart warming to hear him shout mummy and jump into my arms!!

Decided to stay overnight and get a better rest
Raphael is so cute when he saw my mum playing his iPhone and he ask 喂为什么偷我的电话?

Damn cute! Possesive also

He is still missing Shrek, the Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home