choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 16 - Raphael is 30months old!

Wohooo Raphael turns 30months old today and officially 2.5years old!

Though many commented he look like 3-4YO, he is still a small child to me! Lol

Reached home to prepare to fetch him and my mum going to feed him porridge at 7pm... See it can be done just need to adjust the timing mah and he finished it wor!!

After that we set off to MRT!! On our way the grocery shop uncle who is famous for being stingy actually asked Raphael if he want to drink yakult!

Raphael replied "要 free 的 yakult!!" hehee and he got it for free... So he went happily shaking n drinking his "trophy"!

Then while walking to bus stop I told Raphael to remind me to buy ants poison when we reached vivo

The bet part is while I was at vivo... Abit distracted by the bird nest promotion and Raphael told me "Mummy 买蚂蚁的药!"

Okok I Admit I strayed from original plan heheee

So went giant and got what I want

When I got the stuff I asked phael whether he wants to walk around? He replied me "抱就好,phael phael 很累"...

Ok lor LL...

As I was paying he say we go home go
Kill those ants lol

He requested to go play the rides so since it's his day, allowed him to play awhile then we went off

I dunno why he seems to know where is OCK!

He suddenly tell me "mummy 都不会买curry puff给ah phael的!!"

So I say okok we go Q lor... Then his eyes lit up and say yeah

End up we found a seat and he happily eat the puff... Then satisfied and we head back home lor!!

Can feel he is tired lor as whole day didn't sleep but if I took a cab home he will not be able to shop n walk around mah...

Reached home and told him not to run as I want to see whether any ants!! He obeyed and walk with me!!

We bathe together as usual and he got a pkt of Milo and guess what he told me when his Milo is finishing "要喝完了 mummy不要偷喝啊!"

Hehee of coz
I didn't else wait he will say I finished n asked for new pkt! Wahahaaa know his pattern Liao

Yawn late night and we slot around 1230+ for him and me close to 1+am after doing laundry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home