choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby dancing in my belly!!

Wow! Its really true that 2nd pregnancy, we can feel the little one inside us more intensely and we are more sensitive to their little kicks!!


Even right now I can feel him moving about... sometimes like tickling me...sometimes pushing me..sometimes making my chest abit short of air...

At times i feel him having hiccups... else is stretching or doing some weird movement causing me discomfort!

Now into end of 31 weeks... in less than 9 weeks time.. he be out!! We have yet to finalise the name of this little one.

This daddy, out of the blue tell me Aaron also not bad! hahaa..so now he is trying to decide between Aaron, Gabriel or XXXXXX

I couldnt see my toes anymore when standing up...sob..something sad ah... and i been extra careful since my last tripped and fall incident... watching out not to lose balance

Yeah! Be handing over my work to my colleagues soon!! Everything settled... time to go on long leave in few weeks time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home