choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Heartburn and vomitting!

Its been quite frequent that I experience heartburn and the spicy feeling rose from chest to throat area.


Just yesterday, this got worst that when we went Vivo to eat...simply no appetite and had that burning sensation in my chest area.... Keep wanting to vomit but controlled...until I reached home and cannot tahan anymore...

haiz...had a hard time puking..becoz the output is damn sour...Raphael is so sweet that he stand beside me while i Puke and keep asking me am I ok... then when i am out..he sayang me repeatedly....sweet!!

Rested earlier last night..hope today will be better... right now the spicy feeling is still there... haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home