choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pupsik Pouch Craze!!

Nearly forget to blog this down!! As most of pple know, I am super crazy about the Pupsik Pouches... Currently before getting this new reversible one, I have 3, gray, fairground and urban chic....


And i always long for that reversible black color sling..which seems so "hip"...but due to its price... i never buy.... its selling at $69.90!! even with discount...its still around $60!!!

I told myself...maybe I shall wait till the yearly pupsik saleaday... the discounts are always very very attractive and irresistable!! Little did I expect, during the first day of monitoring the wild card sale, this item is going at 30% disc!! LOL.... so i got it for around 50bucks!! wohooo!! made my day..

Raphael who loves "blanket" asked me whether is this for him..I told him yes! He will be the first one to use it followed by DIDI.... not bad not bad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home