choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sooo tired....

I think it must b due to my age if not is the excessive weight gain for this pregnancy!
I felt more legathic and tired and experience back ache...


Since Monday I could not sleep well and seems like no matter how I turn my back be very "sng"!!!


Just counting down on the no of weeks I am left with and trying to be positive!


Hope that all the aching will go away upon delivery!


Recently started on milkshake to control my weight and so far been successful in keep the weight gain slow n steady! phew...can u imagine i have already gain 18kg!!! wohooo.... as at 33 weeks, i am 75.8kg!!! wah!!

The baby as at week 33 is 2.37Kg!! keep it up baby!! Gynae commented that placenta had shifted up and we can try for natural birth but should there be complications, we have to c-section lor!!
ok...at least something which can lighten the mood of low lying placenta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home