choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 33 Checkup - 18-Dec 2010

Went for our regular checkup and our baby now is 2.37kg as at 33 weeks, Dr Kek commented that he looks like Raphael esp the nose the cheeks area...errr.... i do not know how to "analyze" the black and white 2D scan on screen...so ok lor..she say looks like looks like lor..ahhaaaaa

Then Dr Kek commented that the placenta had shifted up and we can try for natural birth but should there be any complications or uncertainty during the labour, will go for c-sect lor... OK LAR! at least she say got chance...rather than tell me very low lying and die die must C-sec that type...felt more relieved!

I noticed Raphael look forward to every single visit wor...not sure issit the invisible bond between him and Dr Kek(who delivered him)... he seems to be so delighted to see her!!

As usual she gave me a very very 抽象 picture which only she will appreciate....hahaa...when I showed this to my mum..she asked me wat is that??? I told her is the close up of the baby face and the tongue lar!!

Another 6-7weeks of countdown... I told my mum...be prepared to eat reunion dinner at my place...she ask me why...i told her...my EDD is CNY leh...so anytime before CNY...i may give birth..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home