choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New toy for Raphael-- from Ah Gong

Ytd my parents and sister brought Raphael out to vivo to walk walk and had lunch


Heard that they went toy rus and Raphael as usual grab a thomas train tightly and refused to put back... When hoonx say put back it's too exp.. He give that pitiful look as though he is going to cry... Then try to beat my Sis!!


My dad told them... I pay I pay!! Raphael instantly mood swing to a delighted one!!


Hahaa... When I reached home and saw the trains wow! Made of wood and it cost $49.90!! Price very steep and without discount somemore!!


My boy really know how to buy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home