choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Gabriel Started Solid - 20-July-2011




























Though he look like a carbon copy of Ah Phael, seems like his eating habit is not at all like kor kor...

Was actually lazy to start him on solid food as I remember how I battle with Raphael when he was 6mth old.... no matter what I give...he gave me that look!!! (I think he can be my khaki)

Started Gabriel on Happy Bellies Brown Rice Cereals and he is very happy to eat leh! Even made some pear puree and he is happily eating them!!!! YES!

Will be going grocery shopping and looking to introduce more puree to him...Banana, apple carrot, potato etc etc...WOW!! Getting excited to do it

Attention to Daddy: Please do not feed durian!! too strong for his tender tastebuds!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home