choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Resolution to slim down--TGE DAY 2

I am passed the most difficult day, DAY 1... yesterday I managed to cut off all the snackings...all the junkies.... Felt good.
Today did the same thing... I didnt touch any junk food till now... and when I was at canteen just now... was so tempted by chips and those ice creams on display... Wooohooo...Passed this hurdle again.. Not bad ya!
I had a plate of Bee Hoon with Tau Kwa, Fish Cake and chicken... No choice..I dun wan to eat with pple i do not want to eat with...so Chose to eat Canteen food.. Wahahaaa... If lunch together...i tink i will lose my appetite... hahaaaaa
Oh ya...the green tea seems not bad... Keep it up...
HAHHAAAA...
Over to you Benji...any sinful food u ate? Subway with cookies and coke? HAHAHAA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home