choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Down to one pump



Yippie.. I have successfully down my pump pump to once a day since last Friday, 20th November!


Now into 24hrly pump..abit tough but still bearable... must endure...else will never be able to stop...Trying to pump out lesser and lesser... since Raphael can take full FM without mixing any BM...


I think all thanks to the Tokyo trip, I pump less regularly with a longer interval and Raphael drink more FM as on the go...


But, the pinch of the FM $$ starts to kick in, we went Giant to get 2 big 1.8kg FM, si bei exp...cost ard 100++++!!!


Oh ya, we also stock up on the Pampers Active, bought 4 pkts..nothing better to spree...so might as well stock up on this!


Another worry is after I stop pump, I will gain weight again..sian man... got to lose some weight liao...else getting fatter and fatter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home