choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mini Fridge's early retirement








Was looking underneath my working desk and I see this Orange little fridge whom had gone on leave since last Thursday!.... And my thermal bag and pump also on half day leave...
Looking at this really bring back some memory of mine,.... Used to pump 2-3 times in office, which was ard 3hrly pump...then slowly to twice daily...then to now once a day...
Seeing this orange mini fridge... hahaa..now its main task in SI is to let me kiao kar, kiao high high up...
Maybe should bring home one of these days...or put under WTS... maybe can fetch a couple of bucks?
Benji suggested to put cold drinks..but hor..this fridge can never compare with the one in my office pantry..hahaa... hmm..how abt chocolates? Idea...
But with sore throat and block nose, block ears surfacing.. I think the choc part, pls do away with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home