choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Benji Left for Reservists....Day 1

I had never been separated from Ben for so long...and this time it will be for 20days!


Not sure why but I feel so sad when he left us outside the departure gate and I started to feel so so sad...even up to now, i still feel very very upset when Raphael mentioned that Daddy went to be a soldier...


This afternoon, I asked phael to go compasspoint to shop...and guess what...he says 等Daddy 回来带我们一起出去。。。


Then we played alot today and I read a couple of fairy tales for him...then at nite he suddenly say he is making a house for the bird..and he dunno how to make it...Ah Phael不会做等 Daddy 回来做!!


Then while washing the milk bottles I heard him talking.. Hello Daddy, 你在做兵啊!


He also seems to feel something is missing...keep telling me about Daddy

Countdown...countdown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home