choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 18, 2010

What Do I Plan To Do During Maternity Leave?

Let me try to pen down


1) Watch Drama Series
2) Surf SMH & Spree
3) Earn more money
4) Play with Phael Phael
5) Take care newborn & express milk regularly
6) Bring both kids out ALONE!!
7) Save some $$$
8) Freedom?!
9) No work pls!


Hmm..It seems like 2) and 7) contradict each other..how to spend, spree and yet SAVE MONEY???


but never mind..when times come...


shall update this checklist and see what can be done and what is totally off!


Countdown 16 weeks or lesser to giving birth... Yawn... wonder will he be as handsome as Raphael...As adorable as Raphael


As talkative as Raphael..As drama as Raphael...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home