choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 10 - Brandon Car Again!!

Yeah.... happily counting down to Benji's return... now no mood to work as boss give me a spreadsheet to fill in the blank for the stock code..si bei sian...


see stars liao...


Last night Lai Ping sms me to borrow the pupsik pouch and i told her she can have one of them if MIL able to get used to using it..coz i plan to get another new design which I had been eyeing for long time..but no reasons to get another one as I had 3!!!


Morning Brandon told me MIL demanded to get an armchair to feed Caleb milk...which he flatly rejected...err...honestly I find that its abit funny to request for a armchair since can always use pillow to feed and not as if take very long to feed Caleb ba... but is their own "problems" they should settle it lar.. hahaaa


The sling was also requested by MIL as she say she cannot carry Caleb without any help!! hahaa


Brandon told me it had been a week since he last see Caleb as almost daily he went home pretty late and go straight to bed.. hahahaaa...too much entertainment upon returning back to SG and is his birthday month... so good...can go so many FOC dinner..heard he going clubbing this friday!!


This morning super sway... I got out of house super early..thinkin to slowly stroll to the bus stop... haiz...little did i know a small accident is awaiting me.. Just when I finished crossing that zebra crossing and went on to the stairs which will lead to the bridge...


suddenly went off balance and fall in front... luckily was fast enough to use hand to support the floor preventing any injuries to the face and tummy..but my poor knee..got a cut and now abit swollen :(


I dunno why lar... not walking fast leh..maybe miss a step or just too blur... haiz..must be more careful liao...cannot imagine if this happen when I am carrying Raphael... sob

Nite time was a mad rush to paragon from work as I need to buy Raphael Halloween outfit from Toy R Us... keep in tune for the actual outfit..will reveal soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home