choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 9 - Brandon car

Yeah it's the 2nd day taking Brandon's car and I must say I am damn lucky to have him ferrying us ESP these 2 morning was drizzling at 6am!!


He told me that they be bringing Caleb to malacca + KL trip next thurs till Sunday! Wah! Driving up with another family wor!


Must say that they are adventurous to drive up with a 3mths old kid


Anyway it's easier to do it now as baby still small Ba


Went to Browhaus  to trim my eyebrow and managed to reached on time at 10am!! Sign another 5+1 session with them and went to ELM to get some books for Raphael.


Then also went to the market place to get treats for the party this sat Halloween party @ Doris house(will be the last time having mass gatherin at her place as she sold off her house lor)


We still havent get the costume for this sat gathering! OMG!! I got to rush down to paragon again tml after work!! coz vivo didnt carry the costume i wanted!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home