choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Browhaus Package!

Well...got myself an "Extension" to the package which had been used up.... managed to secure a deal whereby 6 sessions cost me around 118, average around 19+ for eyebrow tweezing and upper lip treatment...


Somehow I feel it is important to keep my eyebrow in shape as it does makes alot of difference lor...esp when i do not do makeup...


got this eyelash+eyebrow strengtener and growth enhance serum.... to try lar...
seems to be a good product...











Remember the Biospa hair treatment package I took up and got free hair mask to DIY at home..last nite i waited till Raphael fell aslp at around 12am!! Then went to take a long bath followed by the hair treatment..must comment that the hair mask is damn good! my hair become silky smooth and upon rinsing, wah...sooo silky!!! the smell is great...but is abit exp for a pkt which cost $60 for 2 treatment... if ask me to buy I sure will not get it... LOL

oh ya...running out of eyecream liao...maybe need to get one reputable brand to try again...How about SKII? let me go google...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home