choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 8 - Brandon's Car :)

Yeah today Brandon pick us up at 615am and it was slightly drizzling and I am so glad he offered to ferry us which really saves the day!(else got to call cab Liao)


Raphael woke up before we gets into Brandon's car and ask me are we going Fishing and he want to 钓很多鱼! Today I become Pluto and phael the Mickey mouse!!


Initially Raphael thought godma coming to fetch us (Sunday Yvonne fetch us to mil place)


Then I told him nono today is Pek Pek coming!
Then Raphael says that "Pek Pek bringing us to go fishing ah?"


When we got onto the car, phael started to ask Brandon excitedly whether are we going fishing and he wan to catch alot of fish!


Haha he is so cute!


This little Imp actually request me to take cab home at night and say he wan take taxi
So since morning I save the cab fare at night more willing to spend


When we tried to flag a cab, the first 2 cab told me SK not on their way so no luck and I tell ah phael let's take a bus then mrt lar


Guess wat? He says "再等多一辆啦...flag flag..."


So end up we waited awhile more and took us $16 for return journey but a very relaxing journey back Hm


At home I Was trying to wash milk bottle and Raphael carried Minnie, Mickey and goofy dog to the common toilet and tell me he alot of things to take


I say go room first lar


He say mummy 帮忙拿一下啦!! So ok lar help him lor


In the room we were playing halfway and he suddenly exclaims 怎么办 ah phael 变成大胖子了!!"


Hahaaaa make me laugh like mad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home