choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 6 alone - JG class & Brandon Birthday

We took a cab from Bukit Merah to JG and cost ard $7.20! Consider cheap as I budgeted for $15!


Went to JG with my mum and we took turns to go in


Today when the teacher was displaying his namecard n Raphael went up to collect... 吴老师 ask him 你叫什么名? Raphael looks at his red polo tee and replied 我是红色的thomas!!!


Then 吴老师 ask again and he replied 我是thomas!!! Make the whole class laugh loudly!!

Then as Alexis was having stomach flu , another english teacher came to relief her...Raphael keep asking me what happen to Alexis? I told him stomache, at home sick.. He repeat and repeatedly ask me where is ALexis... my boy is full of QUERIES!!!

After this we went to my Grandpa place and sit sit, cab fare around $6+... he enjoyed himself with Grand Uncle and Grand Grandpa ...

Grand Uncle bring him to buy ice cream and Grand Aunty buy him 3 pkts of Yakult... Really very thoughtful of her to bring them all the way from Jurong leh... =X

then followed by going back to Sengkang to pack my gear for going MIL place..

So touched wor...so many of them offering me a ride..from Brandon to Yvonne to FIL... hehee...becoz i was busy packing my bag and settling the "Goofy Baby who poo"...had several missed calls...and after clearing up our new "Goofy baby"... Raphael called himself Goofy after we watched youtube on this and say he also poo and very smelly like Goofy...



Then as we were to set off to hitch a ride from Yvonne, I told Phael that Ian, Yvette, Caleb be there to play with him..


Guess what he asked me next.. "Matthias LEH?" I was like "huh" he repeat and ask me Matthias?


Oh he actually can remember Matthias!! hahaa... I told him nono...Matthias not going...On the car he keep asking Yvonne where is Matthias..hahaa...and he actually told us that he do not wan to go Nai Nai House and want go Godma house to play instead...


Told him next round lar..
When we reached MIL place, happened that all pple reached at once, the aunties, brandon, LP and Caleb and us!!

Big gathering..a pity Benji not ard.. :(


So the kids went up and played happily and I can see raphael n yvette getting along very very well... Raphael tell yvette he want to "fish" and started singing "1 2 3 4 5, thats when i caught a fish alive.."


then he took Caleb playpen "rod" and say its his fishing rod and start to fish in Caleb playpen...its very funny to see them doing such thing...

then the next Caleb shit so much that overflow and keep dripping out... Wah the mat was stained and I see the poo dripping out lor then

Raphael so excited seeing the commotion and say Wah Caleb pang sai!!! Yvette also another one, stand outside both very excited leh!!

Then when Brandon cleaning him up Caleb poo even more... SI bei scary!

Raphael keep standing there to see!!! MIL bring Caleb to go bathe and phael insist to stand outside the bathroom to see ...lol.. so funny...

Oh ya...another great news is Brandon told me since I am leaving house about the same time as him and since he also be travelling to work..he can make a detour to ferry me n drop me at BM!

YIPPIE! hurray! then i have lesser stress of not able to catch a cab lor!!
Must give him a treat when Benji is back... since got some "budget" for the transport!

At night when we reached home... we bathe together at the common toilet as he seems to prefer bathing there as more spacious ba...

Then I noticed him talking to the toys.. "Fish leh? Orrr... its under the chair" etc...

His fav was milo lar...then i saw the milo left abit mah...and finished it up...next moment he ran over and cry loudly and question me why i finished up ALL HIS MILO!!! OMG!!!

I merely took the last sip! and he so worked up..end up got another new pkt for him....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home