choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 5 alone... Boring weekend

Woke up with phael around 10am and both of us feeling refreshed...

The first thing Raphael asked was where is daddy? 去当兵。买 curry pok ah?

Next is ask me to set up his track and wan to play train!

He seems to enjoys playing Thomas so much and tell me he prefer to stay at our home instead of going ah ma place as he is worried that I may go to work...

I told him nah today is weekend and I don't work on weekend

Guess what he says next... Mummy 不要做功,去看doctor!!
Heheee... Then we played awhile then starts to get ready to take LRT...

Journey from Sengkang to Vivo took around 30mins and we had fun wor
When we reached vivo, we walk about firstly searching for Disney playhouse magazine which is giving away stamps to chop chop

Then we walk about and Raphael demanded curry pok and we bought 2!!

He told me he want to go walk walk and we went up to foodcourt to get some finger food for myself

The haze was real bad and he told me he want to go outdoor... Bad move the outdoor was so warm n hot ...but we managed to go Daiso and bought a pumpkin bag for $2! Heheee

Then buay tahan Liao coz he refused to walk and I experienced some discomfort on tummy and told him he need to walk...mummy stomach leh... He obliged for a while then walk a distance ... Guess what he told me he also stomache can no longer walk!!

Then we took a bus and then off we go to kiao kar...

Now at 10pm he is still so active leh!! Haha

Then he keep telling ah Lai to get down the sofa n say how pitiful he is no sofa to sit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home