choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4 - MC, no work...

After 3 days of tiredness and on top of the bad haze... I realised my runny nose and cough got worst with blood found in the phelgm...

Time to see doctor when i see more fresh blood... haiz....

Its a tiring day... although no work, but taking care of this little active monster alone at home is no joke... We went to Compasspoint to tabao lunch + dinner back home...on the way back went to buy 2 slices of cake from emicakes as dessert...then off we go back home... Though a very short trip out..but it got me panting away... he is too heavy...
We went most of our time playing and reading stories and singing song....

In the afternoon, he was suddenly shouting out while staring outside the window "Daddy 为什么你跑不见掉。。你去了哪里?  快点回来跟我玩 James, Stanley, Ah Pek (Thomas) Ah Gong (Percy)"

A very short questions thrown but full of meaning... I guess he missed Daddy as much as I do... COuntdown to another 14 days to Daddy return... ;(

Now he is finally aslp! Do you know he called me "naughty girl"??? I am surprised that he can differentiate between girl and boy! Also, he remembers his 2nd slice of cake sitting in the fridge and keep pestering me to go get it for him..this boy...very good memory indeed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home