choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 7 - Cab

Today woke up super early to beat the school reopen and also 7am peak hour charge again...



Managed to wait at the roadside by 610am (Gosh...I am getting earlier and earlier!!) and got onto a cab by 615am!
Reached my mum's place at around 630am and the cab fare cost me $14!! Luckily I reached in time as there was a super big rain after I reach!

In luck! Looking forward to Tuesday whereby Brandon will ferry me to work! Yeah!!! Thanks BIL! hehee

We were in a rush to go to the MRT as I could see that a heavy rain is coming..so I swallowed the dinner and rush off with ah phael...Just as expected, the rain started before we reached the bus stop and this Raphael was laughing at me running desperately to the bus stop...I asked him why laugh he say
很好笑妈咪跑这么快!!

Then when we reaching Sengkang, He told me he want to buy curry puff and i told him okok..we go buy the non spicy version ba... then we went to cold stoarge to shop about and he stopped and looked up and shout Daddy!!!! I asked him what...where got Daddy...

He pointed to the cold storage poster which contains the BIG SHREK character... LOL...he is relating the Shrek to Ben! he simply refused to move and when we continue walking..he will try to find a chance to go back to the spot he "spotted" Ben! OMG! Can u imagine we spend close to 15mins staring at that poster... Oh boy..He does miss Ben alot wor..then ask me why Ben never call back etc....Go be a soldier for so long!!

Be on leave on Wednesday (Ahem...yes...again..coz clearing my childcare leave)

Most likely will still go down to my mum place in the early morning... then afternoon will bring phael go look around for his halloween party costume for this weekend...


anyway cant expect to dress him up like ghost lar...coz he is so afraid of monster like mask etc....


guess will be something simple... oh..i also wan to go browhaus to trim my eyebrow! seems to have alot of stray hair liao!

Left with 10days to countdown! YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home