choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 11 - Biggest mistake

Morning as usual was Brandon who Ferry us to work

I just wan to blog down the one mistake I had made for this is staying overnight at my parents place

Seeing the way they let Raphael had his way, climb up n down the ladder...chair and so worried to stop him due to scared that he will cry really pissed me off

What makes things worst was unable to
Control him from running around and end up hitting the bed!

Then I feel more pressured here as I see him being more demanding here compared to when we were alone at home! I feel like taking a cab home at 1130pm!!!

Straight away I told my mum if she continue to indulge him I take a cab back now!
It's freaking me out! Instead of me being able to rest, end up I am more tired here!!!

What worst was at 1am my mum woke me up so that she can accessed phael (we were sleeping side by side ) n changed Raphael diaper and nite feed him!!! Omg didn't I tell her no need to feed milk? And didn't she change diaper at 11pm just now??????

I was so pissed as I had a hard time falling Aslp just now and make things worst, I can't get back to sleep now!!!

Originally had plan to stay overnight maybe one or Two times next week but accessing this, taking cab home would give me More time and less stress!

I wonder wat time will I get back to sleep now...

Haiz after 2 days... Feel that I was abit worked up on this ah

Maybe pregnancy hormones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home