choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 14 - Final countdown to Benji Return!

It was raining heavily at 3am and I woke up to close the windows and thought to myself.. I am lucky to have Brandon to come ferry us in the morning! Thank Goodness..

As usual he come to ferry us at around 620am and we reached BM at around 645am...
Tomolo will be the last day he is ferrying us as they will be going Malacca for a short break!

Tonight I felt extremely stress up and upset over my mum who is so stubborn and refused to help me by feeding his milk earlier so that dinner aka porridge can be feed earlier!!

She insisted I bring home to feed and this add on more load to existing diaper bag and not forgetting Raphael weight for me to carry!

Does she think that Raphael is light or I am not pregnant??

The worst was when she always delays by saying Raphael dun wan to change diaper or shorts or whatsoever?
Ask her to go over stay a few days when ben is away she say too far and no food!

But she offer to go home with me and yet every early morning want me to go down BM!! Then wat is the point? Luckily ben be back soon...

I see the way she feed chocolates n biscuits before his main meal also another thing... She expect him to be able to eat a meal after all these!! Told her the doctor fee is not cheap and whenever he is sick I spend average $200!!

Arrrh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home