choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Something worth blogging down

Oh ya! I feel that there is some need to blog this down so that in months and years to come... I remember the great thoughts and offers by my frens

At work was especially heart warming when colleagues ask me to rest more and they offer to help me setup laptop even though the bosses ask me to do it

Then when I am replenishing paper on copier there are colleagues who offer to help

When it's raining there are alot of caring colleagues who told me to walk carefully as floor may be slippery! They keep looking back to ensure I am fine

There are times when colleagues told me to walk slower in case I tripped...

There are times when my friends offer me a ride home from BM to SK when they know ben is on reservist and they are nearby after work

Not forgettin my great brother in law Brandon who offer to ferry me to my mum place in the morning though it means taking a longer route and he sleep at least 20mins
Shorter!

It's such a great feeling to have such great friends and colleagues around me!

Thanks to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home