choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 13 - JG and dinner at MIL place

Started our day late and we woke up around 9am and Raphael close to 1045!!


Quickly dress him up and off we go to JG! Yeah! Took a cab and cost us $14!
Overall I still have around $90 budgets for remaining 4 days when Daddy is on reservist!

Hmmm... Got to plan my journey well lor! Must say that it was very hectic without Benji around and my weight didn't increase as much as when he is around! Hahaaa that explain why I don't look like 7mths pregnant as most pple say Ba! Hahaaaa

It's so fast and I am now into 27th week and less than 13 weeks more to go!


Can't wait to be on long long leave! Yippie!!



In class Raphael is so cute...there is this part whereby the teacher sings "Twinkle Twinkle little stars" and Raphael lie on the floor and didnt move..till the song ended, he immediately jumps up and run to me!

After Lessons we tabao some roti prata home and had our lunch at BM.

Brandon came to fetch us at around 4pm and we were again amazed by how much our Caleb can shit!! hahahaaa

2 BIG Plastic bag ok!! My mum was stunned seeing the mess as previously I told her Caleb can shit alot and she thought I was exaggerating! hahahaa...

There was this part during the evening which I find Raphael is starting to be a BIG BROTHER!

He insisted to go in to see Caleb Sleeping while nobody is in the room... So when we went in, he saw Caleb in air con room and with top and diaper on ONLY... So he tell me, 没有穿裤,穿pampers,  没有 Blanket ah?  冷冷!!

He signal me to take a blanket to cover as I think his brotherly instinct tell him that Caleb may feel cold! So sweet of him!!

Then when nobody is in the room and Raphael hear crying sound..He will tell me, Caleb 哭哭 and wanted to go in to check...

At around 845pm, Raphael must be feeling tired as he told me he want to go home to sleep... I thought he just want to go back and play his toys... So off we went home...

Never do I know, after wiping him and changing his clothings and feeding milk..He FELL ASLEEP...Leaving me ALL ALONE!!

I felt so so empty and alone with him asleep beside me... haiz... So went to upload pictures and watch TV while he is slping away... haiz

Oh ya...Lai Ping passed me a big bag of herbal bath which can be used to bathe myself during confinement and I am going to try it!! Better than cannot bathe right? heheee Thanks SIL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home