choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 27....

Yeah I got all the big items ready! The electric pump which I had been eyeing since Raphael was born but due to alot of reasons I didn't buy that during his time...

Even at #2 we were discussing the pros and cons of getting an electric pump and how much time it will actually takes to finish pumping and how troublesome it will be

Some say with duo electric take 30mins and some say with single take 5-10mins to empty both... Hmmmm

Nvm... I will update here in few months time how long will I take ya

Still remember I took less than 10mins to empty both? Heheee let's see!

Also got the sterilizer and I must say I am so power! Managed to buy so many bulky items and yet took a bus back!! Hahaaa

I also got the last set for both bundle deals!!! Heng man!! Toa payoff avent carnival sale I read that the deal is not as good as my Robinson rebate! Wohoooo... Heng I didn't went down leh coz too far and I lazy to wake up that early

Now into 27 weeks lor and close to 7mth pregnant Liao!!!

Soon at week 32 will see whether does the placenta move up anot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home