choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Benji - Diet - Day2

Am on day 2 of diet competition with Gekeng..had a curry puff in the morning, 1 raffles hotel mini champagne mookcake for snack, dry beef kway teow and ice tea for lunch..oh SHIT!..forgot i am diet..will keep my mouth shut from now 1.39pm till tonight..must control diet at mum's place..Dieting is hard..to slim down, exercise is a must..morning too sleepy, night got class or Raphael's time..so hard..left lunch time..lunch time go gym needs alot of motivation..and i am motivated by Food..how leh? maybe use this to motivate me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home