choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Diet - Choc - Continues on this week

I am trying to lose that tummy of mine... tml at gym i tink i will have to run liao...maybe run for 20mins after my usual weights session...
I also wan to target to finish 10KM this year... cannot be lazy liao... getting out of hand!

I have been discipline since last tuesday and only allow myself to indulge abit on the weekend..

Today.. Back to my usual green tea, light lunch diet(Had fish soup noodle)...heheeee

Later teabreak at 430pm I have an orange.. push on... i am getting near to my target... digit 5..here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home