choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pissed by a pervert on MRT

Damn pissed today... this morning when i took the train from Outram to Aljunied..
Something catch my eye..I was standing in front of this guy who repeatedly roll up his sleeves, then pretend to sleep and lean against another lady beside him...he just tried to sit closer... like trying to brush his arms against her..BARE ARM..

then his actions caught my attention... though it was a lazy morning. At cityhall alot of pple alight and there were 2 empty seats at the other end...
so i happily went over to sit..


then out of my dismay..the same idiot came over and sit beside me... he was sitting very close to me and i dun feel comfortable

so i also shifted towards the other lady... then hor..he did the same thing.. roll his sleeve up...then tried to contact my arms...

was abit DL by now...so i "ZEK" loudly and STARE at this bastard...opps...so many names calling..but damn DL leh!

then he shifted back to original position... I quickly hugged my Coach back to protect myself first before continue staring at this Fxxxing bastard...

I think my face was damn black ba... coz wan to rest eyes also cannot got to be on alert mode... damn na bei...

then he sensed my "DL-ness"... he quickly change to sit opp me...beside a slping lady...

Na bei.. he is at it again...he roll up his sleeves...then try to lean against tt slping beauty!!!!!!!

then the lady was awaken by the consistent leaning against her..and this bastard is smart enough to close his eyes and pretend to be aslp..but me.. i wave to tt lady...signal to her something is wrong with tt guy...

at first she tell me its ok... then i see tt guy so persistent..keep leaning..keep rolling up his sleeves...wa lau eh..er xin man

so i stood up..ask her sit over..i alighting...when tt lady run over to my seats...i stare at tt bastard fiercely..he dare not look directly at me..

instead..he jumped up, took his black bag...really RUNs towards 3-4 cabin down...

BASKET! if i am very free..u die man... dun let me see u again... NA BEI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home