choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A tiring week..

This week had been a sleepy, tiring week... do not have any idea why but somehow after the super long weekend packed with so many activitives, i felt so tired.

Monday and Tuesday I both woke up with a extremely tired body...arrrh...

Am now sitting in front of pc dazing away as I went for lunch myself...so satisified with the food... Curry Yong Tau Hu! YUmmy...

I still got 20mins before my lunch end! hahaaa... happy sia!

Aiyo...Raphael is missing me and my Milo... shall grab a pkt for him tonite =)

Got myself current issue of Woman's Weekly to read and kill time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home