choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jean Yip Biospa package

Since I cannot do any rebonding or highlighting of hair for next 1 year or so, went to sign up this BioSpa package which include hair treatment and hair cut!

The whole package total consist of 10+1 free herbal hair spa session and foc haircut @vivo and total price is 1488(deducted 450 from my current package and free 10pkt of hair treatment mask, free shampoo, hair serum and another bottle of shampoo for ben)

Total I paid 1k to get all these

Ok lar no expiry date so I can slowly go for treatment every 6-7weeks to maintain the shine and also trim my hair

May be abit exp but consider it include hair cut I treat as a pampering session lor

The result is not bad!


See the freebies I got??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home