choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3 - cab again

Errr I seems to give up the idea of taking mrt in the morning and push myself to wake up at 550am today so that u have ample amount of time to wait for cab and beat the peak hours charges


Today not bad! I was at the road at around 620am and was lucky to flag one down by 625am!! Wohooo


Reached BM ard 642am and total damaged around $13.80! $2 cheaper compared to ytd wor!!
Happy leh... Must keep this up if I wan to go home


Also bearing in mind this week is school holiday and lesser traffic... Next week I must go by KPE Liao!


Last night we went home by mrt and Raphael was saying he wan James and Gordon and Emily
... I was like huh just get 1 if u really keen lar


Then at kiddy palace he grabbed 2 boxes and ask me to hold on to 1 train box set


I told him we just get that big box lar... The rest slowly buy...


So end up we gotthe James starter set and off we go home... He was so delighted and excited again...


Tonight this will not happen again... Just wan to go home n R&R liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home