choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 12 - Robinson sale and Halloween Party

Woke up earlier and went Robinson to buy the electric pump and sterilizer bundle deal


Been weighing the pros of getting an electric set and how long it takes to finish pumping...
Thinking of the initial first 4mths of my pumping sessions were a great pain as I experienced numbness and pain in my hands and fingers....and i even thought of giving up..now still giving me a chill when i think of the pain!!


So thinking of getting this to help the potential problems... Moreover the price I am getting is $210 after rebate!


The pump set include a UNO pump,stretch mark cream, breast shield, another item


I got the electric sterilizer too which cost around $120 which come with 2 X 125ml bottle, 1 water bottle, 1 pair of pacifier, 1 teether


I heard the price of sterilizer is a few bucks cheaper than those at carnival sale! Hahaaa

went home with my mum and i did some vacumming of the playroom and its so dusty!!! managed to vacumn the house too.... hmmm...left with mopping liao....
In the evening we went to Doris house for the Halloween party by taking bus 136.... was 3 stops away from our house!


With Raphael dressing up as James the train, one of the character in Thomas & friends!
Rayden as the pirate, Damien as the cowboy, Jorel as the knight, Dylan as the spider, Keon as the devil, Aldan as the doctor, Avril as the sailormoon, Jules as the Thomas Train, Adam as the Elf(hope i didnt missed out any one of the kids.... pregnant lady tend to be more forgetful...)
He was so into the role that when most of the kids took out their costumes, he is still wearing it and refused to take out


Raphael received alot of sweets n biscuits and of coz he enjoyed the crackers the most!


Very fruitful day indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home