choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2 alone... Taking a cab

I have planned out a schedule to rotate between taking MRT and cab to lower the cost of travelling and of coz to lighten the load of carrying phael


Today was abit late to get into a cab as there are
Simply no cab around or most waiting for peak hour after 7am to appear... Waited for 10mins till 640am and wanted to give up and walk to mrt station


Who knows... My tua Pek gong really blessed me!


Just when I walk near the lift near LRT, spotted a empty cab
Cheong ah my last chance Liao else today again take mrt


Wohoooo... Off I am to BM! 645am board cab, reach BM 707am
Next cab schedule I going to get out earlier to cater for waiting time and luckily the peak hour charge was like 7mins and total fare $15.80!!


Well... Luxury for $$$


Ytd I went home alone with phael and we were early, reached SK ard 8pm so we we to metro to walk walk


He specifically told me he want to get Thomas train and he want the red one which is James


I told him got sale we buy ok


End up we saw a box which is a set cost $39.95... Then he still went to grab a red James and ask me to buy it


I told him to buy one first then next trip we buy again


Reached home about 9pm and spend time bathing him and played with him


He was all excited to opened up the new train set and asked me to finished his bath asap!


Hmmm day 1 alone ytd was ok with him but I start to feel muscle aching


Old liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home