choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MRT from SK to BM in the morning!

This is the first time I am taking LRT-MRT-Bus from sengkang to Bukit merah in the early wee hour with Raphael!


I woke up feeling quite energetic and thought to myself, why not try taking cheaper transport first and see How tough it can be before I decide to take cab or stay overnight at my parents place?


So sling him and walk all the way to LRT .. Timing is 630 when i left home and reach sengkang Mrt @645am...Had a brisk walk and feel Ok and took the train to punggol as it's empty and there arE seats... It is crowded at the rest of the station and the time is only 7am!!!


Was ok when suddenly feel raphael pressure on my tummy and newbie kicking as if to protest hey u are squashing mE!!


Tried to shift phaEl and break out in sweats!
Too warm carrying him for long and maybe coz he is sitting on my stomach and feeling stomache too!


By serangoon station I was counting down to the number of stations left!!


Reach harbourfront at 715am! Phew and walk to the bus stop and waited for bus to reach my mum place


Managed to get onto 61 and reach my mum house at 735am! By then phael woke up lor


He keep telling me he dun wan to go grandma place and ask me to go back sengkang


Then told me don't work and play with him...


Heng Hoon was home else today hard to reach office in time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home